Co-Founder/Host, Smart People Podcast LLC
Chris is the co-founder and host of Smart People Podcast (SPP) which is dedicated to enhancing human connection and fostering personal growth while expanding people’s world views through authentic conversations. We are committed to inspiring listeners through intriguing interviews with a wide array of thought leaders from every profession.
Smart People Podcast (SPP) is a weekly, interview-based podcast that features todays most well respected thought leaders engaging in authentic, insightful conversation for the benefit of the listener. The host, Chris Stemp, and producer, Jon Rojas, utilize their insatiable curiosity and relatable charm to provoke their guests into giving the interview of a lifetime.
"Conversations that satisfy your curious mind."
- Achieved over 3.5 million downloads to date, previously ranked #1 educational podcast on iTunes and #9 overall (out of over 500,000).
- Wrote over 200 blog posts on Smartpeoplepodcast.com relating to interview topics.
- Grew weekly subscriber base to over 12,000 listeners.
- Utilized a zero-budget, grassroots marketing effort to create a podcast community resulting in 3,000+ Facebook likes, 1,000+ twitter followers, and 2,000+ newsletter subscribers with a 55% average open rate (much higher than industry average).
- Successfully pitched advertising and sponsorship campaigns resulting in profitability since year 1.
- Interviewed 200+ incredible individuals including Seth Godin, Tony Hsieh (CEO of Zappos), Brené Brown, Dan Pink, Alexis Ohanian (Founder of Reddit), and Collis Ta’eed (CEO of Envato).